• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

The rims on the vette pictured are prob not production, some say they are from a Camaro. They arent very good looking to me anyways

Not a fiero, much larger and way more powerful. If they made the c8 in manual and a grandsport, I would most likely be a buyer. Time will tell though, and the future does not support my desires as known today.

Needs a stick for sure. I guess it will be a paddle shift auto. My guess is the trans and diff will be the weak link. Dodge Demons are starting to have rear end failures. It’s hard to keep 800 hp street cars from breaking.

The rims on the vette pictured are prob not production, some say they are from a Camaro. They arent very good looking to me anyways

Not a fiero, much larger and way more powerful. If they made the c8 in manual and a grandsport, I would most likely be a buyer. Time will tell though, and the future does not support my desires as known today.

My brother has a 88 Fiero with a 4.9 Cadillac V8 in it
$1000 for the car and $1000 for the engine and swap kit

He sold both of his corvettes after building the fiero

This is just a slightly larger version that probabaly isn’t much faster in the corners

My brother has a 88 Fiero with a 4.9 Cadillac V8 in it
$1000 for the car and $1000 for the engine and swap kit

He sold both of his corvettes after building the fiero

This is just a slightly larger version that probabaly isn’t much faster in the corners
No doubt people can build faster cars for less. I want a factory built car that shines in my garage. I specifically wan the garage candy of my very specific wants. I dont need a car nor do i specifically need a fast/expensive one. Just want, and the corvette is the one i want.
F7DDD90F-7A07-4474-A507-A3EABD10887B.jpeg

First production run will be problematic

Talk of bending frames with the hp. Ive bought first gens before and its bit me In the behind. I prefer the current fen grandsport currently.

I’ve seen a lot of solid works assemblies on this car as they use machinery my company sells to produce them.
God bless the technicians who work on them.

Back
Top Bottom