• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas has Winchester .22 in stock shipping 1000rd brick for $49.99

I just called them. I was told they sold out before all orders were filled. My CC has already been credited the refund.

My order from 1/17 was canceled too. However the same ammo came up for sale there around 11:00am est today. So I placed another order. We will see if it goes through or not.

My order from 1/17 was canceled too. However the same ammo came up for sale there around 11:00am est today. So I placed another order. We will see if it goes through or not.

So they cancelled all of our orders without telling us and then listed more of it in stock today? Yeah, thanks but no thanks Cabelas. I'll take my money elsewhere.

So they cancelled all of our orders without telling us and then listed more of it in stock today? Yeah, thanks but no thanks Cabelas. I'll take my money elsewhere.

Apparently so. This morning my order from 1/17 was still 'In Progress'. By 11:00am it had been canceled.

I saw a new listing for it on Slickguns and placed another order. Here is the link to the new deal, now expired:
http://www.slickguns.com/product/winchester-m22-4999

Some of the posters there are none too happy either.

Back
Top Bottom