• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas in Acworth has a Gewehr 43 Rifle

Well, long story short: I wanted it, thought about it, while I thought about it it was sold, the person who bought it contacted me (member from another gun board) and asked about it, I begged and pleaded for it and explained my grandfather brought one back from WWII and my aunt sold it years ago (very true story, still haven't forgiven her) and he was kind enough to cancel it on his end IF I was the one who bought it....which is kind of what happened. Going down there Friday to do inspection and pay the rest of the money for it. Alleycat advised to check headspace as it is bolt mismatch.

I need rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, long story short: I wanted it, thought about it, while I thought about it it was sold, the person who bought it contacted me (member from another gun board) and asked about it, I begged and pleaded for it and explained my grandfather brought one back from WWII and my aunt sold it years ago (very true story, still haven't forgiven her) and he was kind enough to cancel it on his end IF I was the one who bought it....which is kind of what happened. Going down there Friday to do inspection and pay the rest of the money for it. Alleycat advised to check headspace as it is bolt mismatch.

I need rehab.

Heheh begged and pleaded....yea I've got a few I think I would swallow pride for and beg to own :-)
Nice grab. Sad it's not all matching but hopefully that won't matter. I'm wanting one myself but fearful that what if something broke......that'd suck big time. Parts I rarely see for these.

Back
Top Bottom