Cabelas Ladder Stands - starting at $69.99

eyemikeb

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
264   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I picked up 3 single and 3 double ladder stands yesterday from Cabelas... They have a deal going right now where they are supposed to give you a free harness worth $60 with all ladder stands over $100... They are out so they take it off the price of the stand!!! **((not off sale prices - only off regular price))**

Single ladder stands were $69 + tax
Double ladder stands were $79 + tax

I didn't buy the top of the line ones... If I got the most comfortable ones then my dad (who will remain nameless cough grubmaster) would fall asleep even more often... Lol

But it's a pretty darn good deal

Happy hunting

Sweet I'm heading up tomorrow. How have you been, we need to go up and chase some hogs again! The past couple of years the hogs have really started to take over, my friend was seeing 20+ in a field at a time.

Do these come with everything needed to mount to the tree? Also do I have to mention something to get the $69 or $79 price?

Nice to know. I may have to pick one up one. Sometimes I just don't want to carry my Summit on my back for a few miles at 5:30 in the morning

Sweet I'm heading up tomorrow. How have you been, we need to go up and chase some hogs again! The past couple of years the hogs have really started to take over, my friend was seeing 20+ in a field at a time.

Heck yeah. We're game! Just let us know when. Things are going well my way. Just staying busy busy. How have you been?

Back
Top Bottom