• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cajun Gun Works… Anyone used them before?

The Used Car Dealer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
153   0
Reaction score
Like the title states, I’ve owned a CZ 75 for the past 10 years that I’m looking to do up a little bit. Have always heard good things about Cajun Gun Works but wanted to see if any fellow ODT’rs have used them personally. Thanks for any replies.

I've a couple of Cajunized CZs.

I have a PCR that they did their enhanced carry package on. It's an excellent upgrade and only cost me a couple hundred dollars back in 2017

I have an SP01 Tactical that I bought directly from them with what is now known as their Pro Package. This upgrade gave me a gun that is comparable in accuracy and smoothness of action that competes very favorably with the CZ race guns like the Shadow 2.

Nothing done by them in the last couple of years, but I have no reservations in recommending them for CZ and CZ clone customization and accuratizaion.

I've a couple of Cajunized CZs.

I have a PCR that they did their enhanced carry package on. It's an excellent upgrade and only cost me a couple hundred dollars back in 2017

I have an SP01 Tactical that I bought directly from them with what is now known as their Pro Package. This upgrade gave me a gun that is comparable in accuracy and smoothness of action that competes very favorably with the CZ race guns like the Shadow 2.

Nothing done by them in the last couple of years, but I have no reservations in recommending them for CZ and CZ clone customization and accuratizaion.
Thank you! I know their prices have gone up some, but they seem to do work that is worth every Penny.

I’ve got a CZ 75 that they did about 4 years ago that has there pro package on that shoots excellent and trigger is slick as glass. They are to a CZ like Les Baer or Wilson Combat is for 1911 work!

They do an amazing job on CZs. I sent the very first handgun I purchased (SP-01 Tactical) to them since the old girl had been messed up pretty bad with years of use and 'learning' stuff.

They set it up with a great trigger (it's not a carry gun), a threaded barrel and suppressor sights and an amazing Cerakote job that left it looking better than new.

They aren't cheap but they do quality work.

I have a Tactical Sport they worked over. The trigger is as good as a great 1911 trigger. I expect if you intend to carry it, you'd want it that crisp and short travel... but maybe not 2 lbs.

I also bought and installed their kit on an Omega. It's much, much better than stock, but not in the same league as the TS, but the internals are very different. The TS (and probably yours) don't have the firing pin block lifter.

Big thumbs up for their kits and their gunsmithing.

Back
Top Bottom