• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Caliber War resolved by FEDERAL!!!

I disagree, while a 44 mag will blow a head clean off, a 22LR might clip off a nose piercing or with the resurgence of handlebar moustaches, a handlebar. Good luck with those Mooses.

Federal doesnt seem to agree with shot placement.
Only that it reaches 2k speeds to cause shock. So any round hitting anywhere at this speed will shut the body down. Aiming for vital areas is not needed. Its a bonus of course but if you miss the shock will do the rest. So super velocity pistols in low calibers "should" rule the market. War is good for sales though.

Federal doesnt seem to agree with shot placement.
Only that it reaches 2k speeds to cause shock. So any round hitting anywhere at this speed will shut the body down. Aiming for vital areas is not needed. Its a bonus of course but if you miss the shock will do the rest. So super velocity pistols in low calibers "should" rule the market. War is good for sales though.
No I think the guy said that with pistol calibers shot placement is everything as the bullet will only destroy that tissue with it directly comes in contact with. Where as a rifle round because of its velocity will destroy tissue because of shock.

iu

Sat through almost 13 minutes of dry, boring BS just to get a " buy our bullets" message.
But, that's on me, nobody forced me to watch...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sat through almost 13 minutes of dry, boring BS just to get a " buy our bullets" message.
But, that's on me, nobody forced me to watch...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did give you a 700 hint :) Still dont understand why they say calibers dont matter but they keep producing a variety.
Id back up my BS with pulling the entire line and putting out a 2300 fps pistol cartridge backed by a reputable firearms company.

No I think the guy said that with pistol calibers shot placement is everything as the bullet will only destroy that tissue with it directly comes in contact with. Where as a rifle round because of its velocity will destroy tissue because of shock.

So placement still matters but if you miss then velocity will make up for it. So the 7.5 is the king of pistols?

Back
Top Bottom