• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

California bound. ODT armchair lawyers unite!

i know I won’t be able to carry a firearm but what is legal to carry in Cali?
Going work a week.

Knife? Fixed or folder?
Mace?
Rape whistle?

Any ODTrs been to or lived in Cali and know?

*in before “don’t go to that liberal cesspool”
Lube

So i have to go Anaheim now in 2 weeks for a trade show. It will be like hunting big foot for dongs strapped to things now. I'll make sure to lube up right and bring wet wipes.

i know I won’t be able to carry a firearm but what is legal to carry in Cali?
Going work a week.

Knife? Fixed or folder?
Mace?
Rape whistle?

Any ODTrs been to or lived in Cali and know?

*in before “don’t go to that liberal cesspool”

Your best weapon is a solid conservative friends, colleagues, or associates, especially any and all that you wlll be working/travelling with that know the area and where to go and where not to go! I have travelled all over the world but always with associates and worked with local people I could trust and most of the time felt safe. Spent a month in Inglewood in 1964 during the Watts riots, but I knew L.A. as I had spent the summer of 1961 in Burbank. Mexico City and parts of Miami were the least comfortable places to be. Qatar in the '90's was OK, as well as Bejing, Taiwan, Jordon, Rome, Paris, London, Hellsinki and even Hamburg and Madrid. I was sort of familiar with Europe having spent 18 months there in the mid 50's in the Army.

Don't go anywhere alone, always with someone or those you can trust. Safety is in numbers!

Laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom