• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

California H.O.A. mandating garage door stay open from 8-4

This is the typical liberal knee-jerk reaction whenever anything bad happens. Punish everyone for the indiscretion of one. Is there any logic or reason? No. Did they consider consequences? Hell no! Will it create more problems than it solves? Well, of COURSE it will but that's not their concern until it's their concern.

This is the typical liberal knee-jerk reaction whenever anything bad happens. Punish everyone for the indiscretion of one. Is there any logic or reason? No. Did they consider consequences? Hell no! Will it create more problems than it solves? Well, of COURSE it will but that's not their concern until it's their concern.

This is the part I don't understand. One person broke the HOA agreement, and now EVERYONE has to pay the price?

I agree! I have a friend who lives there...I've never asked her about anything political, but I have a feeling she's been "converted..."

Damn shame. I hope I'm wrong!
I dated a girl in 97/98 who moved here from Long Beach and had a nice home on the 13th hole at Barrington Hall AND still made California Boeing wages in middle GA. Then she got home sick and moved back out there to share a rental with two roommates. I really don't get California people. I gave her my last Makarov with mags and ammo.
Anyway I didn't read the article. What reason are they using for leaving garage doors up? Oh and BTW the city of Philadelphia has passed an ordnance that mandates any and all businesses with bullet resistant glass has to remove it immediately. It's now considered racist. I **** you NOT.

I dated a girl in 97/98 who moved here from Long Beach and had a nice home on the 13th hole at Barrington Hall AND still made California Boeing wages in middle GA. Then she got home sick and moved back out there to share a rental with two roommates. I really don't get California people. I gave her my last Makarov with mags and ammo.
Anyway I didn't read the article. What reason are they using for leaving garage doors up? Oh and BTW the city of Philadelphia has passed an ordnance that mandates any and all businesses with bullet resistant glass has to remove it immediately. It's now considered racist. I **** you NOT.

said it was due to homeowners leasing out their garages to other folks

The same idiots want to open our borders. The same idiots that turned hundreds of felonies into misdemeanors and misdemeanors into infractions.

The same thinking has spent trillions in national debt and released criminals to live next door to you and me. WHAT? you don't appreciate everything they have done? You ungrateful scum! They feel they have the god given right to rule over the likes of you. If you manage to pass a referendum to push back against their agenda. They have been stacking the courts for years and have judges to accomplish what they cannot achieve at the ballot box, to further and maintain the progressive agenda.

Why do you think that MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and everything president Trump is doing is misrepresented? They cannot compete in the area of ideas, So they have to change the subject, because they cannot win the debate. So you are just too stupid to talk too.

The same idiots want to open our borders. The same idiots that turned hundreds of felonies into misdemeanors and misdemeanors into infractions.

The same thinking has spent trillions in national debt and released criminals to live next door to you and me. WHAT? you don't appreciate everything they have done? You ungrateful scum! They feel they have the god given right to rule over the likes of you. If you manage to pass a referendum to push back against their agenda. They have been stacking the courts for years and have judges to accomplish what they cannot achieve at the ballot box, to further and maintain the progressive agenda.

Why do you think that MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and everything president Trump is doing is misrepresented? They cannot compete in the area of ideas, So they have to change the subject, because they cannot win the debate. So you are just too stupid to talk too.

ok not gonna say that what your saying here doesnt have merit. but ummm im pretty sure comparing an hoa to our ****ed political system may be a tad jumping lol, also appears they are creating MORE laws here not less.

ok not gonna say that what your saying here doesnt have merit. but ummm im pretty sure comparing an hoa to our ****ed political system may be a tad jumping lol, also appears they are creating MORE laws here not less.
And so how many years did you live in California? I escaped in 2001. What I said was Changed the punishments. Crimes that used to be felonies are now misdemeanors. By law a misdemeanor is punishable by not more than 365 days in county jail. No possibility of going to state prison. And when county gets full, they'll look at the crimes and toss the lower level offenders to make room. But hey! They have less reportable crime in California because they changed the laws!

You ungrateful b*stard. The child rapist next door pled guilty to lesser included charge and the the district attorney's statistics stay up because he got a conviction. Why are you upset? JUstice has been done. They served their debt to society. Your kids should be safe.

Back
Top Bottom