• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

California H.O.A. mandating garage door stay open from 8-4

And so how many years did you live in California? I escaped in 2001. What I said was Changed the punishments. Crimes that used to be felonies are now misdemeanors. By law a misdemeanor is punishable by not more than 365 days in county jail. No possibility of going to state prison. And when county gets full, they'll look at the crimes and toss the lower level offenders to make room. But hey! They have less reportable crime in California because they changed the laws!

You ungrateful b*stard. The child rapist next door pled guilty to lesser included charge and the the district attorney's statistics stay up because he got a conviction. Why are you upset? JUstice has been done. They served their debt to society. Your kids should be safe.
Dude calm down and wtf are you talking about. I was just saying you were jumping the shark going from an hoa ordinance to our government.

Dude calm down and wtf are you talking about. I was just saying you were jumping the shark going from an hoa ordinance to our government.
And I know liberals and their politics. Jumping the shark? NO. just putting together "one and one" and adding it up to "two". How many examples of the same BS do you need to see before you know what the game is?

Back
Top Bottom