Call Congress...literally...NOW

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
This is too easy not to do.

Here is the switchboard number. 202-224-3121

If you have a good Rep who will already be voting NO on these 2 bills then pick a couple in other nearby districts that have a D by their name.

When you call you will either get an operator or an automated thing that asks for your zip code. Have the zip for whomever you are wanting to call. When connected some nice staffer will answer.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....say I would like to let Representative (whomever) know that I would like them to vote NO on HB 1808 & HB 2814. They may ask for a name but then they will say thank you and you're done. Then do it again with another member of congress.

It's too easy not to and if we move one or 2 votes we save our rights...for now.

This is too easy not to do.

Here is the switchboard number. 202-224-3121

If you have a good Rep who will already be voting NO on these 2 bills then pick a couple in other nearby districts that have a D by their name.

When you call you will either get an operator or an automated thing that asks for your zip code. Have the zip for whomever you are wanting to call. When connected some nice staffer will answer.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....say I would like to let Representative (whomever) know that I would like them to vote NO on HB 1808 & HB 2814. They may ask for a name but then they will say thank you and you're done. Then do it again with another member of congress.

It's too easy not to and if we move one or 2 votes we save our rights...for now.
And once you call...come back on here and let us know how it goes.

Yep…in and done !

( I ain’t gonna say what I really wanted to tell them - you can imagine though * ). Lol.

Back
Top Bottom