• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Call of Duty WWII - Releases in November

Saw the trailer. Looks cool, only thing I'm worried about is having ham-fisted politics messages being shoved in my face. http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/26/call-of-duty-wwii-ditches-superheroes-for-humanity-and-horror
Then there are the social issues that existed front and center throughout not only the war, but the world itself in the mid-20th century. Things like racism, religious persecution, and sexism. Sledgehammer showed us a picture of over a dozen characters you’ll meet throughout the campaign, which included women, people of color, children, and the elderly, and the developer insists that those social issues will be dealt with throughout the story, like when you come across an African American platoon, or through the lens of your best friend and squad mate, who’s a Jewish-American.

Told myself I was done buying the yearly cod and bouncing off it two weeks later, but I just bought a new tv and this one looks really good. Zelda has stolen my life lately but I should be done by then

Call of Duty was my favorite, and then I moved on to Battlefield, deciding that was better.....now, I play Rainbow Six Siege almost exclusively. By far the best shooter out there, IMO - though it does have a much steeper learning curve.

Told myself I was done buying the yearly cod and bouncing off it two weeks later, but I just bought a new tv and this one looks really good. Zelda has stolen my life lately but I should be done by then
Told myself the same thing once. I finally stopped at black ops. Went on to battlefield and eventually left and have stayed on Arma3. I'm interested in it again now that it's back to WWII.

hmmmm .. . always played COD - but Infinite Warfare is TERRIBLE . . . Battlefield is what steals my time now . . . might go try this one though

Yeah I didn't game for about 3 years(PS3 melted) while saving to get married and buy a house.....

Got a 55" Tv and a PS4 as a xmas/bday gift. So that's what I've been doing since early January lol

Sounds interesting. My gaming career pretty much ended with Day of Defeat, which was the original WW2 FPS. The newer stuff got too complicated for my tastes.

Back
Top Bottom