• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Calling All LEO- Question: Got a Super Speeder today

Funny thing is, I don't even drive that fast. Typically do round 70 on 515 and GSP fly by me definitely doing 15-20 mph over limit, not in pursuit. So it's the rules for thee but not for me mentality. Gotta love it
when I see that I just match their speed behind them at a distance. I just realize that we arent playing the cat and mouse game at the moment

And answering the “victimless crime” aspect.
Why should we have to wait until someone loses property, time off work, body injury or even death, before people are slowed down?
I just wish you didn't get punished insurance wise. I mean come on thats like years of paying the cost of speeding. I haven't been ticketed since I got my license over 10 years ago and now this.

I just wish you didn't get punished insurance wise. I mean come on thats like years of paying the cost of speeding. I haven't been ticketed since I got my license over 10 years ago and now this.
Your insurance is at risk every time you drive, the worst or faster you drive the more risk you pay for.
10 years before your 1st ticket and some remorse shown, will probably help you in court and not going in with the mentality that you have the system beat and got your lawyer degree off the innerwebs. I hate when people piss off the judge before my name is called.

Your insurance is at risk every time you drive, the worst or faster you drive the more risk you pay for.
10 years before your 1st ticket and some remorse shown, will probably help you in court and not going in with the mentality that you have the system beat and got your lawyer degree off the innerwebs. I hate when people piss off the judge before my name is called.
yeah I've adjusted my speed, I have been driving a little to fast for safety I will admit. Its all I do all day is drive for work, atlanta will start to drive you nuts after awhile driving from the south side up to north atlanta

Insurance wont go up some. It goes up a good bit. I have two SS and they cost me more money than the fun was worth

The first court date is just for you to plead guilty , or not . If you plead not guilty they will assign a second court date .

I know folks that have gotten serious tickets that would have been a couple thousand and a suspended license for
A year .
His lawyer got it down to $250 and 12 hours of community service .

I’d highly highly recommend you get a lawyer

but if you don’t want to do that , .

Or if the officer is there at the second court date you can ask for the case to be moved to state court .
A much less chance of the officer showing up for the state court since it might be on his day off etc .

And don’t forget to run the WAZE app on your phone

And you might wanna get a good radar detector , it will pick up the bounce when they laser the car in front of you .

Back
Top Bottom