• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Calling All LEO- Question: Got a Super Speeder today

Funny this thread popped up again today. I was on HWY 20 in Canton this morning, another pencil dick in a truck pulling a trailer was definitely one of those ass ridin MuH leFt LaNe types, the locals know the law hangs out there, sure as **** he got pulled over. Dumbass.....:pound:

I got a good laugh the other day on75
There was three semis clogging all three lanes doing 63.4 MPH

State trooper got behind the one in the far left lane and after a couple miles , finally hits the lights and siren and pulled the guy over , once they get stopped on the shoulder the trooper pulled out and drove away .

I worked with some guys who were "I go 85-90 so I stay in the left lane" guys, which isn't super uncommon. They were doing that crap on the autobahn. I said left lane is for passing only. Nope, they're left lane guys. After cars suddenly appearing behind them enough times, they finally figured out the left lane wasn't for hanging out, even if you're an aggressive driver. Every driver who came up behind had to be thinking "this guy must be American."

My last ticket was in Virginia, 81 in a 70. In VA, anything over 80, regardless of the posted limit is an automatic reckless driving charge and carries up to 1 year in prison and a $2500 fine.

For 11mph over, on the interstate... Had to take a driving course and hire a lawyer and everything before the court date to get it knocked down to the equivalent of having a busted tail light. Cost me $650 total. For 11 over...

And that was going with traffic, on a 2 mile long downward slope coming down a mountain... but I was the out of state tag in the loud, bright red truck, so I got the ticket. Was complete BS, reckless driving??? lol

My last ticket was in Virginia, 81 in a 70. In VA, anything over 80, regardless of the posted limit is an automatic reckless driving charge and carries up to 1 year in prison and a $2500 fine.

For 11mph over, on the interstate... Had to take a driving course and hire a lawyer and everything before the court date to get it knocked down to the equivalent of having a busted tail light. Cost me $650 total. For 11 over...

And that was going with traffic, on a 2 mile long downward slope coming down a mountain... but I was the out of state tag in the loud, bright red truck, so I got the ticket. Was complete BS, reckless driving??? lol
Yep? I can verify that. Speeding is delt with harshly in this state. They do not play around.

Yet people drive like batts outa hell up here. Even on back twisty roads. Most drive they are all late to everything. However, sometimes you caught behind a old blue hair driving like she has nowhere to go.

Back
Top Bottom