• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

-Calling All LEO- Question: Got a Super Speeder today

To update: I called the court office number on the back of my ticket, I tried them last week no answer, tried them today and no answer. I left a message. If I don't hear back, which I am not holding my breath, I may have to go up there in person and ask for leniency

You're gonna pay TWO tickets: One for the County or City, which will be in the range from $400 - $700 bucks; and then the DMV will send you another one of about $200 bucks! -- Also, you will get 3 points into your DL record!

I am saying by experience, I got one in 2019, and I was 17 above the speed limit... It does sucks!!!
Let me clarify one thing though: My DL is CDL A so they go harder on Professional drivers, I guess. And probably, that's why they skinned me off!!! :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Let me clarify one thing though: My DL is CDL A so they go harder on Professional drivers, I guess. And probably, that's why they skinned me off!!! :hungry::hungry::hungry:
10-4! Yeah I think I am just gunna go up there and try to get it reduced. I only need them to bring it down 2mph for it to not be a superspeeder. I'll happily pay their fine of 210 bucks if they will forgo the SS part of it

Fighting this will likely revolve around procedural mistakes by the police. For example, was the radar gun properly tested and results logged. Calibrated? When was the last time that was done? Records? Proving there may be doubt in the tool that got you ticketed is what my lawyer did 10 years ago.

GSP bastards got me today. Sacks of ****
So they're this because you got caught. My son is a retired GSP and believe what you want but these guys are trained a whole lot different than your local police. Could it be in fact that you weren't paying attention and you were breaking the law. I'll say this, not all are bastards, he has a Father and that's me.

So they're this because you got caught. My son is a retired GSP and believe what you want but these guys are trained a whole lot different than your local police. Could it be in fact that you weren't paying attention and you were breaking the law. I'll say this, not all are bastards, he has a Father and that's me.
They are the enforcement arm of the state that already steals enough from the citizenry, and then wants more for victimless "crimes". Speed traps are BS

My helper got a super speeder about a month ago in a construction zone. He just got a fine of $1,100 yesterday with 1 year to pay it off with an added $40 per month that he doesn't have the fine completed. Adairsville is making out like a bandit. :pound:

BuT Muh DriVINg riGhts, I DonT NeED tHE LAw To PrOtect MUhsElf.

You don't have driving rights, it's a privilege, and you can lose them. Like rules on here so to speak, break you get dinged. So is there a difference?
They are the enforcement arm of the state that already steals enough from the citizenry, and then wants more for victimless "crimes". Speed traps are BS
It's not a trap if you're speeding, but keep on keeping on and pay them fines. Besides, that was not my point.

Back
Top Bottom