• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all Tech guys, I just had something really weird happen.

What, you've never butt dialed anyone before? It's more than likely what happened; e.g. unintentional touch screen input, or perhaps voice activated dialing.
I think he said it was on the desk?
As I am sitting at my desk with my Android on a wireless charger on a table next to me

Open source junk. Buy an iTurd & ditch Android. To be fair, they both suck, but at least Apple isn't open source so it's much more difficult to hack.

Oh, and Google designed Android to begin with, so...

But my Samsung has an SD card that I store all my info on. I don't trust the cloud. Pretty much all of your info on an Apple goes to the iCloud.

In my previous job I had a company phone that I could have sworn was possessed. lol
When I was typing an email or using waze for directions it would switch screens and start typing nonsense and use emojis. Every now and then it would make phone calls, but it had to be unlocked/open. It freaked me out at first, but I realized we had a few third party apps that we used almost daily and figured one of them got hacked. Still, it was really creepy one time when it kept using the devil/demon face emoji over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom