• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all Tech guys, I just had something really weird happen.

But my Samsung has an SD card that I store all my info on. I don't trust the cloud. Pretty much all of your info on an Apple goes to the iCloud.

True, and I agree. But you don't have to use it.
You have to set up an iCloud account in order for it to work. If you don't do that, your data stays local, and nothing is uploaded to the cloud.

True, and I agree. But you don't have to use it.
You have to set up an iCloud account in order for it to work. If you don't do that, your data stays local, and nothing is uploaded to the cloud.

With limited storage. I download sets of plans on my sd card to look at on jobsites if I need to. I wouldn't be able to do that if it was an Apple.

If you think it’s hacked, your data has been compromised. Reset or wipe the phone and start over. Change your passcode and/or enable encryption as well. Disable Alexa, Siri or whatever for voice actions. In other turn off “hey google, call my boss.” No voice at search at all. A good practice is Whenever not in use turn off the Bluetooth, WiFi, and gps. Not just disable as with iPhones but literally turn off when not in use. Reset email, chat, banking passwords, etc. if you accessed it on that phone. Ask you company to change its WiFi password etc.

Lol was that a bra someone threw onto the stage at 0:44?
cloud.png

Back
Top Bottom