• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cam Newton.....

Cam newton didn't do anything wrong. His father however did the wrong.
100% true. And I am glad Cam doesn't have to suffer for it athletically. He will most likely feel plenty of shame considering what his preacher father was involved in. And Cecil will surely feel plenty of shame as well. The kid is as talented as they come. It's great to know that we will be able to continue watching him display this ability knowing that he did nothing wrong to get there.

Of course people will continue to joke and be ignorant about it, but that doesn't really matter now does it?

People love to hate on great players. Look at all the criticism that tebow got. he did nothing wrong but people hated him because he was so good.

unbelievable. its it clear he was involved and they have been doing it for a while - they are just smart enough to maintain plausible deniability. Seems Daddy is a typical Atlanta preacher....crooked as they come too...I want to know who is going to track the $$$$$$$$$$$$s. Clearly Daddy got paid.

mind you NCAA has not said the case is closed....

Scam might make a great tight end in the NFL but he won't do well at QB. At least he can always go back for that sociology degree lol

Last edited:
Clearly Daddy got paid.

rlv.zcache.com_yeah_yeah_sure_sure_tshirt_p235591108238603534l6hl_400.jpg

unbelievable. its it clear he was involved and they have been doing it for a while - they are just smart enough to maintain plausible deniability. Seems Daddy is a typical Atlanta preacher....crooked as they come too...I want to know who is going to track the $$$$$$$$$$$$s. Clearly Daddy got paid.

mind you NCAA has not said the case is closed....

Scam might make a great tight end in the NFL but he won't do well at QB. At least he can always go back for that sociology degree lol

Yep , looks like they have been at it a while.
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=ncaa&id=ncf&tid=7780187

Back
Top Bottom