• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cam Newton.....

So bellman, I take it you do like UGA? Some people have a difficult time getting their point across, you do not! lol

I am an Auburn fan so of course I am happy with this decision. Having got that out of the way I want to say I like watching AJ Green play and I wasn't happy that he got suspended. I know every team has closed minded fans and I simply don't understand it. I like watching players who are talented perform to the best of their ability regardless of who they play for. I remember when I played and still see it happen today when the game is over the players greet old friends and new, who happen to play for the other team, after the game is over. More fans should take this example and apply to their life. IMHO

WAR EAGLE!!!

Anyone see where a couple of other conference presidents openly lambasted this decision by ncaa? Rightfully so. All past decisions included the player even if "I didn'y know about it" . Sure you didn't cam.
This action opens the door to rampant violations in college football, there will be no stopping it now sad to say.

Anyone see where a couple of other conference presidents openly lambasted this decision by ncaa? Rightfully so. All past decisions included the player even if "I didn'y know about it" . Sure you didn't cam.
This action opens the door to rampant violations in college football, there will be no stopping it now sad to say.
The worst part about it is people like you who don't have a clue, but are casting stones and already have the verdict in mind without anything in the ways of facts. You read "unknown sources this and that" and its all good enough.

As far as anyone knows, no money went anywhere. Maybe the recruiter talked Cams dad into negotiating and he thought better of it eventually. Ever think about that? He was quoted "the money was too much." The meaning was never interpreted. Could have meant it was wrong. All the closed minded sheep amaze me.

He was very interested in Miss St. The head coach there, Dan Mullen, was the offensive coordinator at Florida when Cam went to school there. They already had a relationship and that is who he wanted to play for. What changed his mind is still a question mark. All I read was that his father made that decision for him. It had to have been money right? No other possibility!!!:rolleyes:

The investigation is not over by a mile. Believe the NCAA and the SEC are routing hard for Auburn to lose, so there is no "Reggie Bush"-type scandal a few years from now. Personally, I am an LSU fan so I was routing for him to be ineligible...I hope it is a good game, GO DUCKS (BIL's an alumni)!!

"people like you" ? Like You know anything. Your blindness and extreme bias is painfully apparent. Are you the cam fan club president?
Talk about a sheep- look at yourself. You are going on with the personal attacks, guess you don't have enough facts for your argument, so you start in with the trash.

The worst part about it is people like you who don't have a clue, but are casting stones and already have the verdict in mind without anything in the ways of facts. You read "unknown sources this and that" and its all good enough.

As far as anyone knows, no money went anywhere. Maybe the recruiter talked Cams dad into negotiating and he thought better of it eventually. Ever think about that? He was quoted "the money was too much." The meaning was never interpreted. Could have meant it was wrong. All the closed minded sheep amaze me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom