• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

camo

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
camo shooters.jpg

That’s Gulch Gear. I’ve eyeballed them online a good bit. They’re patterns looks pretty dang good in most environments. They only have hot weather stuff though, but you can layer underneath. Made in USA with good materials, I’m gonna get some and try it once I financially recover from the pandemic crap.

Blends very well, the problem I have with most camo is how much it fades when it’s washed repeatedly. Sitka is pricey but doesn’t fade out like others. I might look into this.

Blends very well, the problem I have with most camo is how much it fades when it’s washed repeatedly. Sitka is pricey but doesn’t fade out like others. I might look into this.
Don’t wash it so much. I only wash mine when it gets really dirty or starts stinking. I’ve got a buncha wool pieces though and you have to sweat in then ALOT before they hold any odor. Even still, I cold wash mine on delicate, or hand wash them occasionally if I only have one or two pieces to clean then hang dry them or dry them on delicate. You don’t have to nuke your clothes in washer/dryer to get them clean. My patterns haven’t faded at all really.

Don’t wash it so much. I only wash mine when it gets really dirty or starts stinking. I’ve got a buncha wool pieces though and you have to sweat in then ALOT before they hold any odor. Even still, I cold wash mine on delicate, or hand wash them occasionally if I only have one or two pieces to clean then hang dry them or dry them on delicate. You don’t have to nuke your clothes in washer/dryer to get them clean. My patterns haven’t faded at all really.
I’m a guide and have to deal with a lot of dead animals so I’m usually covered in blood etc. Have to wash or stink lol

Back
Top Bottom