• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping or survival stove

How much to mail me 2?
Idk never thought about making them to sell. They really are easy to make. Here is a you tube video. He gets a little crazy with measurements and things. Don’t need a jack either I use a vise for mine. If you really want me to make you a couple I will. I don’t have any to spare at the moment though. Take me a couple days to get time to make them. And I use the middle section of the can for a wind screen. He just cuts it up and ruins it.

I have 8acres of grass to cut, 24 animals, a wife, 3 kids, 2 inlaws, the only time I get is take a dump. And half the time, my 6 yr old walks in and asks me what I'm doing. Lol. I think she just comes in to laugh at me when i fart. I guess I'll have to buy a 6 pack af aluminum bottles. Thanks for the video

image.jpg
no insulation. I make it just like in the video except I drill three holes down through the neck part that’s inside. This helps it flow quicker if I remember right. Can’t find the original video I made mine after. Also I use a vise to roll mine. Here is a pic looking down into mine to show the holes I’m talking about.

Back
Top Bottom