• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can’t make this stuff up...Trespasser busted.

A lot of strange happenings these days. The do gooders got the funny farm at Milledgeville and all the nuts and fruits were turned loose. A couple weeks ago I was on my way to Ellijay to a doctor appointment around 1: 00 pm. As I approached the rest stop on the north side of Hwy 515 I noticed what appeared to be a little boy standing by the road with his back to me. I moved over into the left lane as I was afraid he might get out into the road. As I got even with him he turned around and I saw he was a midget and had his manhood hanging out. I told the doctor what I had seen. He told me this is where the gay folks gather and the locals call the rest stop Pickle Hill. I guess they were gonna have a skin flute concert that afternoon.

A lot of strange happenings these days. The do gooders got the funny farm at Milledgeville and all the nuts and fruits were turned loose. A couple weeks ago I was on my way to Ellijay to a doctor appointment around 1: 00 pm. As I approached the rest stop on the north side of Hwy 515 I noticed what appeared to be a little boy standing by the road with his back to me. I moved over into the left lane as I was afraid he might get out into the road. As I got even with him he turned around and I saw he was a midget and had his manhood hanging out. I told the doctor what I had seen. He told me this is where the gay folks gather and the locals call the rest stop Pickle Hill. I guess they were gonna have a skin flute concert that afternoon.
Pickle hill. LMFAO

DOPEHEAD
Check local pawn shops if you haven't already.
10/10 the dumbass has been to them.
Great job with the self control, I don't know if I could have done the same.
Hopefully he doesn't return.

View attachment 3177733 View attachment 3177734 View attachment 3177735 View attachment 3177736 Okay.
I’ve been working on my second cabin build for the past few weeks on the interior.

Noticed my trail cam missing one day from next to the outhouse.
Couple days go by and I smell something dead.
Look around and notice a dead possum by the cabin...weird it just died there and started stinking ....okay weirder stuff has happened in the woods.

Started noticing my outhouse door latch open several times while coming back to the property.
I always make sure it’s latched closed.
Then noticed someone pooped in the outhouse....bucket with a bag and cedar chips.
We bag the poop and pack it out when we leave.

Another day noticed someone left a poem folded up on the toilet seat.
It was a poem about flowers written by my wife’s great aunt so someone got that from somewhere on the property but my wife forgot where she originally put it and nobody knows how it got there
Finally I decided to put up another trail cam I robbed from a hunting property of mine.

Two days later I finally catch the mother ****er.
I got him on cam looking into the cabin window, trying to figure out the key code and walking around the property for over 2 hours.

I texted the pics to the neighbor about 300 yards from my place.
He said it’s the sweet gay boy from up the street and he’s harmless.
I said he’s not harmless if he’s doing all kinds of weird stuff and stealing my cameras.
He agreed.

So right after I talked to the neighbor I’m doing some work near the road and I hear “Excuse me.....can I talk to you.?”
So I agree and he comes over and says his name and said he has something to tell me.

He asked me if I ever heard of some hobby, I forget the name, but it’s kinda like geocaching.

Immediately I realized this was his BS excuse for being on my property.

Then the dumb ass hands me a set of keys and asks if these are my keys.
I said “No, those aren’t mine.”

He looked falsely confused and said in a snippy tone “You’re the owner of this property aren’t you.?”
At this gesture I’m beginning to get pissed and I say “Yes I am the effing owner....what’s your business?”
He immediately gets a little nervous and said he took those keys from that box on my cabin door .
I asked him why the F is he going through my property trespassing.

He nervously says “Maybe it’s because of that such and such game he plays I can’t remember the name....like geocaching.

I told him “Dude.....your story is bullsheet .....you’re prowling on my property and going through my stuff illegally.”

He starts fast talking and says “Maybe I can do some work for you to make it right.”

I say “I caught you on cameras all over my property on multiple occasions, you’re going down for theft and trespassing , and the only reason you fessed up is because you saw the black camera and figured it must have caught you stealing the first camera....so how long did it take you to make up this stupid story?......oh and I’m keeping these keys to give to the investigator to see if they belong to someone else on this road.”
I said “I’m going to walk away now before we both regret it.”

He didn’t say a word and walked off very quickly.

Here’s the money shot he knew he was busted on.

So I think the investigator talked to him just haven’t heard back.
While talking to other neighbors they too have had trail cameras stolen, leaf blower stolen and who knows how many more people’s he’s creeped on.
The other neighbor next to me said he will stand in the middle of the road for an hour or sit on the side of the road for hours in one spot.
She saw him staring at her from the ridge while walking in the woods.
He’s a creepy ****er.
I need to release some tension! Call me! Thanks

In Alaska people are allowed to stay in your cabins under extreme circumstances. They're supposed to leave it in the condition that they found it in with water firewood blah blah blah But that's not the way it works out unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom