• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can a Business LEGALLY Refuse Cash As Payment

I skipped over that part of this because when I want my way I will ram my head right up my ass too. Not that buttplate buttplate is an asshole (I really don't believe that dude) but I'm the same when when I feel like I deserve satisfaction and don't get it. I'm an asshole.

I get it. It's the principle of the thing. But it's free... And on the same machine that gives a deluxe car wash.

If a hooker declined to take your cash but offered you the usually $7 vacuum service free "for the road", would you decline that too?

Yeah you'd have to clean up a little more afterwards, but it's free...

Thats going to be all to common,real soon."Its dirty and covered with germs anyway"Its just easier to use a card....Take your pick.Big Brother wants to know about every exchange no matter how small....not just for his take.....but to also to profile.I swear its like I went to sleep and by seemingly the next morning we are 3/4 the way thru Revelations.

I get it. It's the principle of the thing. But it's free... And on the same machine that gives a deluxe car wash.

If a hooker declined to take your cash but offered you the usually $7 vacuum service free "for the road", would you decline that too?

Yeah you'd have to clean up a little more afterwards, but it's free...
Picture of said :Hooker"?

All taxes will be assessed automatically when you use your digital money. No more an add on by the merchant. It is coming. Just like highway tax will be reported and charged to your on board car's computer for every mile you drive and road you use.
Gas tax will be a thing of the past.

giphy.gif
You turned down a FREE wash?

View attachment 2650800

Picture of said :Hooker"?

Mister sucks - I used to be in their "unlimited club" until they closed the local one for the Scamdemic. So, I went to their competition, which was open. Probably run by libtards. It took me 3 phone calls to get the subscription cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom