• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can a sub $200 mattress actually be good? lets find out!

that they are which is why i wanted to look at these cheaper options. From what i hear the bed in the boxes are slowly taking over and making it harder and harder on mattress stores and their insane mark up. Like everything else i understand one reason these are cheaper is the fact they are indeed Chinese made but i look at it how vortex is also Chinese made, just made with good QA. These are certified under all of the same ones US made mattress get so you at least can still know what your getting which is nice.
For a $3300.00 savings I can and will be buying these from now on. Even if they only last 2-3 years you can buy many for the cost savings.

We got a bamboo one around five years ago. Similar but different. It was 500 for a king size. That was the mattress and box spring. I thought it was a good deal. We did have to get a topper for ours though. It was a little firm on the top for us but never any heat problems

We got a bamboo one around five years ago. Similar but different. It was 500 for a king size. That was the mattress and box spring. I thought it was a good deal. We did have to get a topper for ours though. It was a little firm on the top for us but never any heat problems

yup i was looking another one that was similar to bamboo called tuft and needle i think, lots of different companies are trying different things but 500 for a king set is still an amazing deal! im just glad so many companies are out there making them now that it seems that hopefully all those major marked up ones go the way of hte dinos

When that foam mattress gives out go to the Original Mattress Factory and get yourself a quality mattress that will last you for years. We have one in every bedroom
are very pleased with them.

When that foam mattress gives out go to the Original Mattress Factory and get yourself a quality mattress that will last you for years. We have one in every bedroom
are very pleased with them.

eh its got a 10 year warranty and folks have gone years without issues according to some of the reviews so i guess i'll just have to see :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom