• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can a sub $200 mattress actually be good? lets find out!

Does it isolate the movement?

hqdefault.jpg

Ours does. Which if I'm not mistaken most foam ones will. Every time we sleep some where other than our house my wife kicks me out of the bed because l shake the whole bed when l roll over. She can't feel it in our bed. But to go along with that when having sex its all you. There's no bounce back to help you out.

When that foam mattress gives out go to the Original Mattress Factory and get yourself a quality mattress that will last you for years. We have one in every bedroom
are very pleased with them.
We got one from there six years ago. Their top-of-the-line model. I think we gave around $1,100 for it, mattress only, no box spring (platform bed). It has been, um, "just" o.k. For the money, we'll be going with something else next time around, which will probably be in the next couple of years because this one is starting to get a little bit tired.

The Amazon reviews are overwhelmingly positive, and that is with 11,000+ reviews.
Ordered one last week and it arrived today. Gonna let it rest for a couple days then I'll give it a shot. I'm 355 lbs. and have back and hip issues so I'm hoping it will be better than my conventional mattress. Time will tell.......

I bought this memory foam mattress last April in King size.

It has been great. I've slept in the same spot 90% of the time with no sag or compression.

I am hot natured and even during the summer with my AC down and the house at 80 degrees for a night or two, I didn't feel hot, didn't sweat or become uncomfortable at all.

I'm a side sleeper and don't have any sore spots at all.

Also, it said to let it expand for 72 hours, but it was to full size in 15 minutes. I gave it the time, but nothing changed after opening the box, and mine had no odors at all!

Before buying this, I looked hard a Tempur-pedic and also some other high dollar memory foam and hybrid mattresses. Some were over $8K for the mattress alone.

Ordered one last week and it arrived today. Gonna let it rest for a couple days then I'll give it a shot. I'm 355 lbs. and have back and hip issues so I'm hoping it will be better than my conventional mattress. Time will tell.......

hope you end up liking it! for sure post your experience either way

My ole lady ordered one of these in king about a month ago. We have no complaints so far. I cant tell when she moves nor her when I do. I cant tell any difference in heat retention vs the conventional mattress we did have. Time will tell, but we are very happy with it currently.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom