• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can an 18 yr old carry a shotgun in his car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this thread just went straight to crazy town.

Back on topic. Like many others have said, a Shockwave isn't a great idea. Either get a normal shotgun or perhaps an AR pistol.

Debateable enough that he should not. He needs a copy of the federal and Georgia law saying he is ok to do so if he does that way he can prove to any officer that he is good. With a shotgun. I would not keep a pistol at all.

Some additional information. On the Mossberg site they state:

How old do you have to be to buy a Mossberg Shockwave? The Mossberg Shockwave is a firearm, not a long gun. Federal Law requires purchasers of firearms to be 21 years of age.

Also

Do not carry the Mossberg Shockwave concealed. If this gun is carry concealed, it would be defined by BATFE as an A.O.W. and the user could be charged with possession of an unregistered NFA weapon.

Well crap. The only reason I would want one is to throw it in a back pack.

I don't argue with a cop who's IQ is below a hundred on the side of the rd, but i will own him in the court & he will pay me $10,000 for every one of my rights he broke! Yes even you can do this it happens every day by those who know the constitution & how these fraudulent courts work! you first have to establish Jurisdiction on common law not tribunal! We have been lied to for hundreds of years but if you can keep a cool head & speck the language Quickly. you can control the out come of any case including murder! & traffic court what a joke! mine are dismissed every time! Speeding, no tag, ECT...... "your honor i ask for an immediate Dismissal since there is no sign grievances by a third party where relief may be granted" see in common law if there is no harm to property or someones body or personal rights, THEN NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED!

You have personally had speeding tickets and expired, or no tag tickets dismissed based on this strategy?

In my estimation any 18 year old that carries a gun in his car is prolly either gonna git into trouble or git ripped off. Cause he’s gonna show it to his friends, and an 18 year old’s friends will git him into trouble.

An 18 year old with a car and a phone should be drivin away from trouble and calling 911, not standin his ground unnecessarily.

Two years ago my son and his buddy were riding around in Atlanta with a 1911 style airsoft pistol, thinkin it was no big deal. I chewed their butts for that one good. A 1911 style airsoft pistol will git a young feller shot.

I don't argue with a cop who's IQ is below a hundred on the side of the rd, but i will own him in the court & he will pay me $10,000 for every one of my rights he broke! Yes even you can do this it happens every day by those who know the constitution & how these fraudulent courts work! you first have to establish Jurisdiction on common law not tribunal! We have been lied to for hundreds of years but if you can keep a cool head & speck the language Quickly. you can control the out come of any case including murder! & traffic court what a joke! mine are dismissed every time! Speeding, no tag, ECT...... "your honor i ask for an immediate Dismissal since there is no sign grievances by a third party where relief may be granted" see in common law if there is no harm to property or someones body or personal rights, THEN NO CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED!

You will get exactly squat out of the cop. He will not be personally liable.

But, you might get to cool your heels in jail over the weekend till the Magistrate gets back in town. You will get to meet all kinds of interesting folks, up close and personal. :wacko:

You people don't know **** about the constitution and its people like you that are the problem believing in all the lies BAH BAH BAHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom