• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can any of you bump fire a Semi M/11 like this?

No I can't bump fire like that because I wouldn't be caught dead with a mac 10 in my hands. ;)
Oh come on. Made in Atlanta. Reliable as can be. Great conversation starter, awesome piece of infamous history. I love my M/11!!!! They're fun to own. After you've fulfilled your basic firearms needs of course, a second kind of cool.
IMG_5940.JPG
IMG_5941.JPG
IMG_5943.JPG
IMG_6531.JPG
IMG_6567.JPG

im surprised he's able to hold onto that thing, i'd think that shroud would be hot as **** after a couple mag dumps
That's what I was wondering if anyone had done a 4 mag dump like that Maintaining that kind of rate of fire. Maybe he's got drunk hands or hella callouses from bumpin his Mac eer day. Probably held onto it for the pride though lol

Of course it is. Anytime you're shooting for BS and not to train, hunt, or at least fun (which I may consider the above in the category) could be considered a waste of bullets. But that doesn't answer my question

You may already know this and may be overstating the obvious...

He is keeping his right trigger finger straight and pushing the gun forward with his left hand...the recoil "bumps" the trigger. It takes a good bit of practice to get the feel for it and balance it right, but this kid has it dialed in.

Back
Top Bottom