• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone crown my barrel tomorrow?

On its way from Pacific Tool and gauge! I’ll update next week when I knock that out!
Hopefully my Eform 4 for my can will come through soon, I’d like to get this thing’s gas system adjusted ASAP.

Attachments

• 7FE0DDE4-FE9F-4C45-84D7-589A25251CB8.jpeg
    7FE0DDE4-FE9F-4C45-84D7-589A25251CB8.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 12
My only question is why recrown? It's a short AK,
My only question is why recrown? It's a short AK, I doubt a nice crown on it is gonna do anything but cost you money.
Well, honestly, I’ve really enjoyed setting this up. And not to get sentimental, but I’m not ready for the project to end. I’ve heard you’re a pretty incredible AK builder, so I’ll take your word that it’s pointless, but I’ll have fun doing it

Well, honestly, I’ve really enjoyed setting this up. And not to get sentimental, but I’m not ready for the project to end. I’ve heard you’re a pretty incredible AK builder, so I’ll take your word that it’s pointless, but I’ll have fun doing it
If you're having fun then that's all the matters. I've made some stuff that I'm sure people would think was real dumb but doesn't matter bc I had a good time making it. Such as the abomination that is the Macuzi, a Uzi trunnion, barrel and stock mated with a Mac 11. Of course the bullpup haters wouldn't enjoy the pkm bullpup. I'm sure the list continues.
20211113_151857.jpg

20220529_142128.jpg

If you're having fun then that's all the matters. I've made some stuff that I'm sure people would think was real dumb but doesn't matter bc I had a good time making it. Such as the abomination that is the Macuzi, a Uzi trunnion, barrel and stock mated with a Mac 11. Of course the bullpup haters wouldn't enjoy the pkm bullpup. I'm sure the list continues. View attachment 4358000
View attachment 4358001
You're a sick bastard and I love it! Still have to get on your list to build me something some day

If you're having fun then that's all the matters. I've made some stuff that I'm sure people would think was real dumb but doesn't matter bc I had a good time making it. Such as the abomination that is the Macuzi, a Uzi trunnion, barrel and stock mated with a Mac 11. Of course the bullpup haters wouldn't enjoy the pkm bullpup. I'm sure the list continues. View attachment 4358000
View attachment 4358001
Man, I have three quarters of an engineering degree and I do sales, so this is where I really have fun. Love your builds, just followed on insta. I’m sure you’re going to be working on this krink at some point in the future!

Holy God, ~2.5-3 moa

This thing is accurate! Benched it on a bag and shot out to 50 through my 1.5x acog
Solid <1.5 inch groups. This was a good job, I did a great job on this. I might be crowning my own barrel right now, but I can’t believe how good it is.
The KNS piston had to be dialed from full open, to ~half

It is now a fireball making machine. I love this gun

Back
Top Bottom