• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone help me edit/splice GoPro videos?

streetroc

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!
53   0
Reaction score
I have a lot of cool videos that I took on my GoPro camera but I have no idea how to take clips from different videos and splice them together to make a new video. I've seen different software programs available but they all seem to be a subscription service that you have to pay for every month and I was hoping there was an easier way to do it. Can anyone help me with this?

Is there some software that I can just buy once and be done with it?
Probably, but I'm not the one to ask. I don't even own a computer or laptop. They seem ancient to me now, you can do everything on your phone now. Especially when it comes to video editing. I would just download the go pro app.

A big thing to consider with different video editing software is the capabilities of your computer. Almost all of the software out there requires a dedicated graphics card. This is the problem I have run into in my search for the same thing. Check out Canva, I just checked it out this morning. It is web based and has a free option to it.

I have a lot of cool videos that I took on my GoPro camera but I have no idea how to take clips from different videos and splice them together to make a new video. I've seen different software programs available but they all seem to be a subscription service that you have to pay for every month and I was hoping there was an easier way to do it. Can anyone help me with this?
Finally taking your adult film career seriously, good for you.

Back
Top Bottom