• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone recommend a place to get night sights installed in Athens/Commerce .

Glock sights are the easiest sights in the world to install. I wouldn't pay someone more than $20 to do it.......that's what I charge at TruPrep.

If it's something that you have done regularly, a Truglo tool sight to do Glock front and rear sights cost a hair over $80. It's the one that I use in the shop.

Glock sights are the easiest sights in the world to install. I wouldn't pay someone more than $20 to do it.......that's what I charge at TruPrep.

If it's something that you have done regularly, a Truglo tool sight to do Glock front and rear sights cost a hair over $80. It's the one that I use in the shop.

That's one of the many reasons I love Glock.
Super easy to work on.

I wouldn't pay more than $20 either.

I would recommend OP get a pusher and a front sight tool and just do it yourself....

Use them 4 or 5 times and they've paid for themselves. Then charge your friends $20 to install theirs.

That's one of the many reasons I love Glock.
Super easy to work on.

I wouldn't pay more than $20 either.

I would recommend OP get a pusher and a front sight tool and just do it yourself....

Use them 4 or 5 times and they've paid for themselves. Then charge your friends $20 to install theirs.

For decades I swapped Glock sights with just the front sight tool and a brass punch.

Back
Top Bottom