• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool contractor?

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I've called several pool companies, including the one who built my neighbors pool and literally NONE of them will answer the phone or return messages. It's crazy. I know they're busy this time of year, but damn, you can call customers back and talk to them.

I'm in Loganville. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I've called several pool companies, including the one who built my neighbors pool and literally NONE of them will answer the phone or return messages. It's crazy. I know they're busy this time of year, but damn, you can call customers back and talk to them.

I'm in Loganville. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hell, we cant even find someone to dig a hole so we can partially bury our above ground.

Wait until November and call them back. Even if they did call you back today, you'd have almost no chance of actually swimming in a pool until next year. I'd wait to see if you can get a discount for working over the winter, and be ready for next year.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I would advise to stay away from Johnny’s Pool Service out of McDonough. It was one issue after another. Getting our pool in was a damn nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom