• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool contractor?

call Frank
Phone number (770) 800-1303 or (770) 425-3132 one of these is his cell #

he does work in your area, in fact his supplier & excavator guy are you neighbors
he did a very good job on my pool

tell him Joey Soko gave you his #

Not sure how far they go but my daughter just had Pamlico out of Milledgeville put her pool in at Forsyth Ga.
Called them. They answer the phone in such an unprofessional manner that you're not sure if you have called the right place. That's not really a deal breaker, but not returning calls or emails is. If that's how people treat you during the sale I can't imagine how it would be trying to get in touch with them during or after the build, especially if there's a problem.

Called them. They answer the phone in such an unprofessional manner that you're not sure if you have called the right place. That's not really a deal breaker, but not returning calls or emails is. If that's how people treat you during the sale I can't imagine how it would be trying to get in touch with them during or after the build, especially if there's a problem.

Geez. Well they did a fantastic job on hers. Too bad the office admin sets a bad example for them.

call Frank
Phone number (770) 800-1303 or (770) 425-3132 one of these is his cell #

he does work in your area, in fact his supplier & excavator guy are you neighbors
he did a very good job on my pool

tell him Joey Soko gave you his #
If he did a good job on your pool, you should go online and leave him a review. He needs it. There isn't a review to be found on this guy that is higher than 1 star. Kinda throws up some red flags when researching his company. Also, according to his info online, I'm outside of his service area. Acworth is pretty far from me.

What a ****ing crapshoot these pool contractors are. I ended up signing a contract with White's Pools in Loganville. They are very reputable, dependable and operate out of a very longstanding store front, so they are less likely to disappear like most of these other guys seem to do. They're a bit pricey, but I guess you can be when you stand out above the rest. Thanks for all the input.

Back
Top Bottom