• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can anyone tell me why i can't find any other rifle like mine?

I'll check my Winchester reference books when I get home.

I swear I remember this gun from a few years back....but a 94 in stainless...hmmmm.....I have read of special make ups for different SHOT shows that were stainless but not marked as such and Winchester records dont list what those guns were made of. Might need to contact Winchester

I'll check my Winchester reference books when I get home.

I swear I remember this gun from a few years back....but a 94 in stainless...hmmmm.....I have read of special make ups for different SHOT shows that were stainless but not marked as such and Winchester records dont list what those guns were made of. Might need to contact Winchester
thanks for the help i took it to a gun store and even the guy who had probably 30 years experience with these rifles was confused and said he's never seen one ever really hard to get a value on it

It ain't worth anything really...but if it will help your feelings about it I'll give you 250.00....and that's being generous....lol...that's a sexy rifle sir

IF it was a special run for SHOT it could be quite valuable to the right collector. If its a black shadow its probably worth 500-600. I saw a couple for 550 & 579. Problem is....you gotta prove its a low count special run. Thats where this hobby gets fun though!

I once scored a quite rare, one of possibly 3 S&W's that helped secure a special order in the 50's!! Took over a year to prove what it was, but I met some really cool Smith collectors/experts and got to talk with Roy Jinx for a long time! You may have a silk purse...but maybe an ear. Finding out is the fun part.

Back
Top Bottom