• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can for 9mm/45/300 BO

KingTuna

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
15   0
Reaction score
If one were looking into a suppressor for the calibers listed above, what are some good options to research? I just got a promotion at work and I'm seriously looking at dropping the coin on a suppressor in the near future. I'd like to get one I can use on all three calibers, I know that it will probably only work with subsonic 300 which is fine.

If one were looking into a suppressor for the calibers listed above, what are some good options to research? I just got a promotion at work and I'm seriously looking at dropping the coin on a suppressor in the near future. I'd like to get one I can use on all three calibers, I know that it will probably only work with subsonic 300 which is fine.

Any can you get for all three will not give the quietest performance. My opinion for 9mm and 300blk would be Omega 9k. That’s rated for both. Never bought a can for a .45 so someone else can chime in on that one.

I figured it would be a few decibels louder for a multi cal can, but it's not too bad. I just looked at the Omega 9K and 45K. Both are same price, but the 9k can only shoot 300 and 9, where as the 45 K can shoot 9mm, 40, 45, and 300 blackout. Of course the 45 K weights 3 more ounces and is almost 2 inches longer also.

I have a rugged obsidian 45. Great can. I shoot all 3 of those caliber's out of it. 300 is subs only. You can get a 9mm endcap if you want to drop another decibel!!!!

haha, yeah only one for now. I sold majority of my guns last year to buy my house, so I'm slowly getting guns back in the house. I'd like to eventually have a 22 can, a pistol can, and a 30 cal can.

I like the idea of the Omega cans, can shoot supersonic 300 out of them. I can use that to shoot with my son and we could hunt with the suppressor and supersonic ammo.

I shoot 9mm and 300 subs out of my Obsidian 45 with the 9mm endcap. No complaints, but I wish I had a rifle can to compare the noise level, it is a bit loud! I do wish it was rated for 300 super, but I prefer the lighter weight and modularity that I would have to give up.

The Omega 9k looks to be too loud for me, too bad they don't have a 9k with the 45k length.

The numbers on the Hybrid look very good, but you're giving up size and weight.

Back
Top Bottom