• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can for 9mm/45/300 BO

I would say it depends on what you plan to shoot the most. If the primary role will be with 9 & 45 I would look at the Rugged Obsidian .45 or the Silencerco Omega 45k. The Rugged will perform a little better on 9 & 45 but the Omega 45k is rated for 300blk supers whereas the Obsidian is sub only for .300.

If you planned to shoot it on your rifle mostly I would go with the Silencerco Hybrid. It will work for almost anything rifle wise that is .45 or smaller bore diameter sub or super. The trade off is it can be a little cumbersome in size and weight for pistol use on 9 & 45 being that is basically a rifle can but it is perfectly acceptable and sounds good.

I figured it would be a few decibels louder for a multi cal can, but it's not too bad. I just looked at the Omega 9K and 45K. Both are same price, but the 9k can only shoot 300 and 9, where as the 45 K can shoot 9mm, 40, 45, and 300 blackout. Of course the 45 K weights 3 more ounces and is almost 2 inches longer also.
Every inch counts my friend. Rather be 2” too long than 2” too short

Yeah, I can see I'm going to have to do some serious research on some cans before I drop that kind of coin. I really like that hybrid though for only a few hundred more dollars.

Back
Top Bottom