• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

You say, as feds are actively telling you to register your firearms with them so they can come arrest you
I don't even own anything with a brace. I've made it clear in my ****posts I'm against the registration. It is more of the fact you're new and posting in these threads. Seems fedish.

Never understood why shotgun/rifle barrels have different length requirements.
I almost got bit with that same thing years ago on a shotgun.
Oh hang on I’m just half paying attention scrolling through this. So is there a longer requirement for a bullpup barrel now? I was thinking of getting that conversion kit that turns a S&W or Glock into one, it’s a 16 inch barrel and I’ve been thinking this whole time that wouldn’t fall under the ban. Are there new restrictions on barrel lengths other than basically AR-15s, which is clearly their intended goal here to “divest possession,” of ARs.

Oh hang on I’m just half paying attention scrolling through this. So is there a longer requirement for a bullpup barrel now? I was thinking of getting that conversion kit that turns a S&W or Glock into one, it’s a 16 inch barrel and I’ve been thinking this whole time that wouldn’t fall under the ban. Are there new restrictions on barrel lengths other than basically AR-15s, which is clearly their intended goal here to “divest possession,” of ARs.
what?

Back
Top Bottom