• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

Oh hang on I’m just half paying attention scrolling through this. So is there a longer requirement for a bullpup barrel now? I was thinking of getting that conversion kit that turns a S&W or Glock into one, it’s a 16 inch barrel and I’ve been thinking this whole time that wouldn’t fall under the ban. Are there new restrictions on barrel lengths other than basically AR-15s, which is clearly their intended goal here to “divest possession,” of ARs.

As long as the kit has a long enough barrel to make the factory Glock barrel 16in you’re fine.

Example: Glock barrel is 4in. Kit barrel is 12in. As long as the Glock and kit barrel line up so that the bullet travels through 16in of barrel you’re good to go.

I’ve reverted back to the old days. All braces removed and sold. I’ll keep my pistols and if anything changes I’ll go back to adding braces. No big deal

Judging by your posts, you either do not own an NFA item or you are a felon. Either way, you’re undermining whatever message you think you’re making.

I’ve reverted back to the old days. All braces removed and sold. I’ll keep my pistols and if anything changes I’ll go back to adding braces. No big deal
Careful. Someone will be sure to label you as a 'bootlicker' for complying.

question on a free sbr that i already know the answer to.

if the gun is already registered to me because it was bought through an FFL and already had plans to sbr it and the ATF already has all of my info from other tax stamps then why wouldnt i as they already have all of my information they would get. . . .answer . . . .because bootlick lol, real answer i sbr'd it anyways because i was already gonna do it.

Back
Top Bottom