• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

I wanted to buy a 13” barrel for a Benelli M4, I have a factory screw in comp that would add 3 1/2” to barrel. Weld that bad boy on and legal with no forms, fees or tax. Best part, no felony charges. Easy, cheap fix.

I wanted to buy a 13” barrel for a Benelli M4, I have a factory screw in comp that would add 3 1/2” to barrel. Weld that bad boy on and legal with no forms, fees or tax. Best part, no felony charges. Easy, cheap fix.
Good luck with that, minimum legal length for shotgun barrels is 18’’.

Yeah, you could still catch a felony for a 16.5" unregistered SBS.

Cool, glad I posted this. I have looked for a 13” entry barrel and almost bought one for that. What are you in for, well I thought 16.5 was good to go. It never dawned on me shotguns had a different requirement for barrel lengths. That would have been bad.
Never understood why shotgun/rifle barrels have different length requirements.
I almost got bit with that same thing years ago on a shotgun.

The fee is “forbarence” so just means putting it off. You may end up needing to pay it down the line.

The picture is for when they deny your application. You have showed them something they consider illegal and declared you own it. Seems like a bad call.

Mass non compliance. Worked for civil rights. Worked for gay rights. Worked for weed.

Back
Top Bottom