• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

So, if you do go the freebie registration, are you limited to the one upper that’s on the pic you send?
nah, it will be a registered lower. just keep the original upper so it can be returned to original config. i am not a lawyer. this is not legal advice.

Mass non-compliance is the only way to proceed. If all of the sTrOnG 2A sUpPoRtErS roll over and register things that were legal previously, beacuse a weaponized USGOVT now says they are not, they are doing nothing more than paving the way for more draconian bull**** from the AFT.

Also I'm hoping SCOTUS doesn't pull the bump stock routine and elect not to hear cases about this.

The fee is “forbarence” so just means putting it off. You may end up needing to pay it down the line.

The picture is for when they deny your application. You have showed them something they consider illegal and declared you own it. Seems like a bad call.

Mass non compliance. Worked for civil rights. Worked for gay rights. Worked for weed.
Most gun folks are too compliant in their nature to even imagine mass noncompliance as an option. Sad but true.

Lol at the "I'm not not a fan of registration, but I'm gonna register my guns to save tax stamp money". This is how they get their gun registration. Folks standing in line to register their guns all because of an unconstitutional rule. Pathetic.
Meh - I already have tax stamps for other items. What’s the difference?

FB_IMG_1671154685454~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom