• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

Never understood why shotgun/rifle barrels have different length requirements.
I almost got bit with that same thing years ago on a shotgun.
Forgotten Weapons just released a great video explaining the reasoning behind it. also goes to show how obsurd it really is to begin with... definitely worth a watch

Or have you formally acknowledge you have created an SBR, when the courts strike down the ruling.....you are now a criminal. Has anyone asked the question, what happen if you are denied a stamp?
Or they decide the tax stamp is $200 per year per SBR…oh I forgot “they can’t do that”….

Or have you formally acknowledge you have created an SBR, when the courts strike down the ruling.....you are now a criminal. Has anyone asked the question, what happen if you are denied a stamp?
I believe a GOA lawyer asked a ATF deputy director that question and they said that they would take enforcement action. Same is if the background check goes too many days and initiates an automatic denial.

FB_IMG_1674042238405.jpg

SBR's have their own shortfalls- crossing state lines, etc. As others have said, I think this is a way to get folks to conveniently incriminate themselves WITH all the evidence and personal information needed to take "enforcement action." Now, whether by malicious design, or just government being dumb remains to be seen. NOBODY should be championing this. 88 day window for the background checks too, before an automatic denial is issued. So if you're denied, AND you've freely admitted to possessing an "unregistered SBR" by their new definition.... the dots start getting connected real fast.

Back
Top Bottom