• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can I "FREE" SBR everything Now As Long As I Register it?

I have two "pistols" I submitted form 1's for on 1/16/2023.
As of then, there was no "free" option, so I coughed up the $400.

My plan had been to SBR the two before this brace ruling was even a thing, so I figured I wanted to just pay the $$$ and get them before (if) the ATF is swamped with "free" form 1's.

I took pics of both receivers and submitted on eforms.

Will keep all updated on the progress. Any questions, just ask. These ARE my first form 1's.
Is submitting a picture of the reciever something new? I submitted a Form 1 in 2018 and I don’t remember submitting a picture of the lower/gun.

Is submitting a picture of the reciever something new? I submitted a Form 1 in 2018 and I don’t remember submitting a picture of the lower/gun.
Possibly is new.
This my first experience with form 1.
I’m not sure I HAD to send them pics, but I figured it may make things quicker.

Idk. If they have the SN, model, and description, why is it so much worse if they have a pic of it?

Possibly is new.
This my first experience with form 1.
I’m not sure I HAD to send them pics, but I figured it may make things quicker.

Idk. If they have the SN, model, and description, why is it so much worse if they have a pic of it?
Oh I’m not saying it’s worse. Just curious if required now, which would be odd. But they’re not exactly known for doing anything that makes sense so wouldn’t surprise me.

Oh I’m not saying it’s worse. Just curious if required now, which would be odd. But they’re not exactly known for doing anything that makes sense so wouldn’t surprise me.
You’re right. They’re not known for doing anything that makes sense.

I think if it wasn’t on eforms in 2018, it probably is new.

Well i figure I have 4+ months to make my pistols into rifles! The less the govt knows what I own the better I like it!
3-40 million approvals in less than 88 days. I am not liking the odds of more the 75% submitters becoming felons on day 89!

Do what you will I will not form anything under their chnage of minds!

Back
Top Bottom