• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can legal fireworks be FS/FT on the ODT?

I have some name brand fireworks I purchased and love! Most are aerials that use a tube for launching. But multiple neighbors are gotten really upset to the point of losing their cool. It's my legal right to do so in the state of Georgia but the jerks don't care. I want to put them on ODT. Is that acceptable?

Selling fireworks in GA comes with an entire set of rules unto itself, that apply to "any person, firm, corporation, association, or partnership". Those include being prohibited from being sold over the phone or over the internet. You are also required to ask for ID and verify the buyers age. It's also illegal to sell fireworks from a motor vehicle. There are more rules regarding distance from all kinds of things, and then you get into the fire codes regarding the presence of fire extinguisher or suppression system.

You know you gotta play some Jimi.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I saw him play the Star Spangled Banner

I have some name brand fireworks I purchased and love! Most are aerials that use a tube for launching. But multiple neighbors are gotten really upset to the point of losing their cool. It's my legal right to do so in the state of Georgia but the jerks don't care. I want to put them on ODT. Is that acceptable?
I believe that type of attitude regarding the legal use of my fireworks would only make me go bigger, brighter and louder or install this DIY cannon.

hail cannon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom