• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can off duty LE carry at Truist Park?

The Battery & the stadium are supposedly private developments although partially funded with public financing.
The managers of this "private" property take the position that they can ban guns and they put up signs to that effect. But I don't know how big of an exception there is for law-enforcement.

I was there, but NOT in the stadium itself, a year ago.View attachment 5646952
**** that place *

I personally met up with some family over the weekend and grabbed some food at Sports and Social… parked in the purple parking deck.

I didn’t go into the game but I wasn’t asked to leave… 😉

587A874D-B796-4A7D-B159-3DB0645C4C91.jpeg

Most public places encourage off duty officers to be in attendance. Carting the gun is a given. I know that when I was LE and still today, I wouldn’t go where I could not carry, which I never encountered.

Wristband?

Would cops want to be "outed" as LEO officers like that?!?!

You think this would make them the target of harassment and / or attack from behind by cop haters and thugs in the crowd.

Wristband?

Would cops want to be "outed" as LEO officers like that?!?!

You think this would make them the target of harassment and / or attack from behind by cop haters and thugs in the crowd.
I don’t think people pay enough attention to their surroundings to notice an armband. If 10 people get them and there are a boo billion people in the stadium I doubt it draws much attention. I mean it could be from an amusement park or a club

Back
Top Bottom