• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can off duty LE carry at Truist Park?

well I aint never going to the **** hole so no worries
Lol. You’re really missing out. It’s a great place to go hang out. The battery is great fun. I’ve never had a problem carrying in the battery, but inside the stadium is a no no.

Plus Braves baseball is so much fun! Love the Braves. Been twice already this year and already have tickets for another game.

Per an old freind of mine who is a retired LEO and he also worked at the park he said yes any LEO can carry at the park but you have to be a LEO to do so. He just called the precinct to verify.
There is a sign prodecure and then they issue a wrist band to wear. Thats how they use to do it he stated.

I thought no carry signs in Georgia didn't carry any weight of enforcement.
Meaning, you are not breaking any laws simply for non-compliance to a no carry sign.

Meaning, you are not breaking any laws simply for non-compliance to a no carry sign.
Correct, all they can do is ask you to leave. Concealed is concealed. What they don't know won't hurt them. Also, it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Correct, all they can do is ask you to leave. Concealed is concealed. What they don't know won't hurt them. Also, it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Its when you walk through the wands that they would discover and at that time they ask refuse entry or ask you to leave.

If they scan like most venues do, an ankle holstered handgun will slide by with no trouble.
True but sometimes the juice aint worth the squeeze. While safety is a priority to me I would decide if I dont want to play by their rules I dont go. I lived a long time scared to go anywhere unarmed and I realized I was missing out on a lot of life.

Back
Top Bottom