• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can somebody make a filter so I can weed out the overpriced stuff that only the OP keeps bumping?

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
I'm putting this in Stupid Stuff so I won't get my hand slapped, but it is a serious question. Would LOVE to be able to filter out the posts from the guys with "500 rounds of bulk box 22LR for only $75" (and the like) that bump their own post every other day. We can't be "rude" anymore and post saying anything obvious about their pricing and I'm not certainly not advocating for killing posts with stupid pricing. I would just love a quick, easy filter option. Anything out there mods?

Place them on Ignore and you will never see those ads again

Capture.JPG

You know what I'd like to try, for an experiment?
Let every registered user here who has been a member for at least 6 months "VOTE" on how good of a "deal" any B/S/T ad is, and give it a ranking between 1 and 10.

1 is a terrible deal, and you'd have to be a moron to buy for that price.

"10" would be a sweetheart deal, and if the item is in the condition described, you'd better jump on it immediately.

Let every B/S/T post have that group-input value rating score show up somewhere in the headline / title of the post.

Then, we shoppers should be able to filter-out any ads that don't have a value number of whatever we want to set. I'd probably set mine at "5" most of the time, but if I were shopping for something rare and expensive, and I expected to pay a good buck for it, then I'd open up my filter to allow value rated ads as low as 2 or 3.

I like the member.....I’ve just seen the ad at least 1000 times and it’s not even close to a sellable price. It’s just going to be there forever I guess.

Maybe they have a high price because they would rather trade it than sell it or
he expects to be low balled so by asking a high price the low ball offer will be an acceptable price .

Back
Top Bottom