• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can somebody make a filter so I can weed out the overpriced stuff that only the OP keeps bumping?

There is a gangsta gun that has been listed since August @ $450, at one point it dropped to $350 obo. Today it's back at $450. I guess demand suddenly skyrocketed.

You don' really want to filter out the fun, do you? I like to see how long people are committed to the cause.

i have that filter on the odt, dont you?
i just look at the price and move on. i do understand what you want. i have been in negotiation with the mods to implement a filter for me. when its up and running, i will only see the stuff i am interested in, also if someone posts something i may want, i am the only one who can view it.
cant wait til its done.

I like it better when the reposter changes their avatars but not the listing, I get all excited about the possibility of something new, then get to experience the grand let down. Kind of like when you and the wife have been flirting all night and your expecting a little action, then (place generic excuse here) and she leaves you alone to your thoughts and frustrations. Really makes it fun and keeps it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom