• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

If you can pull it off... do it!
www.mobygames.com_images_shots_l_418422_saw_windows_screenshot858bf39dbf8d5148178159d5d2bee26f.jpg

Hello, I want to play a game. You've made a living killing and stealing from those that fear you. In 30 seconds you.will collapse from the anesthesia seeping from the airvents. When you awake, you will have to decide what gets stolen from you. Your life, or your cock. The key to the handcuffs will be placed in your scrotum, and the only way is to cut them off. But there's a catch, your other key will be placed inside your cock. The final key will be placed deep inside your rectum, you must get it out with a dildo with a magnet implanted, surrounded in razerwire and salt. The keys are sequential. Thirty seconds is up, goodnight, you'll have 10 minutes to complete your task.

Not enough info. If he is in your house late at night screwing your wife, no. If he is in your house late at night busting down doors and such, possibly. Again, it is situation specific.

Ok I wake up someone is in my house uninvited,I encounter him in say the living room.Here's the specific he is getting the **** shot out of him.

Back
Top Bottom