• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

Ok I wake up someone is in my house uninvited,I encounter him in say the living room.Here's the specific he is getting the **** shot out of him.

Still depends. If when you encounter him he drops to the floor screaming like a little girl "don't shoot!", then no. If however he has a crowbar in his hand and turns your way and does not immediately turn tail, then you are probably in the clear. If he turns and runs, then no, because he is retreating.

Read the code!!

But not on Sundays!

This guy knows what I'm talkin bout.

- - - Updated - - -

Still depends. If when you encounter him he drops to the floor screaming like a little girl "don't shoot!", then no. If however he has a crowbar in his hand and turns your way and does not immediately turn tail, then you are probably in the clear. If he turns and runs, then no, because he is retreating.

Read the code!!
Id shoot him for being a punk. Take it like a G.

Read the code!!

OOOPs he had a knife from my kitchen in his hand.Tough **** for him.Case closed

Back
Top Bottom