• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

Not shoot the man down and reload and grab more guns and keep shooting him that is for sure

I don't think anyone was proposing that in this thread. I have heard that too though, a lot of it on this forum. That will and should land you in prison. Once the threat is stopped, any further use of force is criminal.

Eg
h it depends. If I'm in the living room and he busts in on me n the family watching cartoons, he's a threat.
If I'm with the family in the bedroom and he busts in the living room, I'm locking, loading, barricading, dialing, and waiting. Not shooting over a TV, but if you are an immediate threat, I'm dropping you.
Chunk a frag.

I don't think anyone was proposing that in this thread. I have heard that too though, a lot of it on this forum. That will and should land you in prison. Once the threat is stopped, any further use of force is criminal.

I was speaking in general sorry I should have made that clear and yes I agree with you.

**** no!! That will mess up your house and ****!

Make sure you use rounds that don't overpenetrate so as much of the bleeding as possible stays inside and not on the carpet!

In case anyone does not get it, I am TOTALLY kidding here!

I don't get it???

Are we still talking about firearms or laws? hhahahaha I kid

Back
Top Bottom