• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

**** no!! That will mess up your house and ****!

Make sure you use rounds that don't overpenetrate so as much of the bleeding as possible stays inside and not on the carpet!

In case anyone does not get it, I am TOTALLY kidding here!
I keep steel core in my rifle. These punks around clayton county like to dress up like swat members and wear vests.

Op, before we get too off topic, seek a lawyer, read the code, and come to your own. Not best idea to take advice like this from internet.

I would like to reiterate: VIOLENT AND TUMULTUOUS MANNER.

VIOLENT AND TUMULTUOUS MANNER.

Kicking, busting down, ripping off etc are all violent and/or tumultuous. E.g. if you wake to find Bob the burglar picking the lock on your front door you can not legally fill him with lead. If Bill the burglar kicks your door down and precedes into your home by definition the way he gained entry was as defined above. Ianal but it seems pretty cut and dry.

Www.Georgiacarry.org

Seriously though, just pray none of this ever happens to any of us. It is easy to talk about on here, but if it ever happens, even if you come out on the winning end, your life is going to be severely ****ed up for a good long while. Still better than dead or maimed or even worse a loved one, but it will consume you.

Op, before we get too off topic, seek a lawyer, read the code, and come to your own. Not best idea to take advice like this from internet.

And read it again.And again. And again.

And then if you ever find yourself in that situation, live through it and use no malice. No one can ask more than that of you.

Back
Top Bottom