• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we get a barter forum?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Not trying to turn us until Craigslist, though many have been sneaking through the cracks lately... But a barter forum would be pretty cool. The "FT" marker we currently have typically comes with specific gun-related trade acceptance. I'm pretty open on trades a lot of the time, and think others of like mind could trade things from non-gun items to gun items. Or at least maybe a "open on trades" search option or something?

Just food for thought. Odt is awesome either way.

Not trying to turn us until Craigslist, though many have been sneaking through the cracks lately... But a barter forum would be pretty cool. The "FT" marker we currently have typically comes with specific gun-related trade acceptance. I'm pretty open on trades a lot of the time, and think others of like mind could trade things from non-gun items to gun items. Or at least maybe a "open on trades" search option or something?

Just food for thought. Odt is awesome either way.
I'm big on trading. Worth is how bad someone wants what you have sometimes. I offer a lot of stuff more for trade than sale. I'll sometimes sell what I'm trading but prefer trading. Some trades are long shots but who knows what someone else has/needs.

Barter for services can be a taxable event,
and I wonder if an anti-gun administration might
use that as an excuse to harass / subpoena records of sites likes this.
They can't track the actual event taking place other than outside of the site. Deniability by the site because they did not take part in the final transaction. Handle it through personal emails. Well find a code word!! Hahaha. Code word is "Put in work!"

Back
Top Bottom